Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anecdote #1

The first time i actually met Ron was in 6th grade when me and some other people were playing football in the back field of the school at lunch. When I was on the opposite team as him and I wasn't getting the ball at all like they wouldn't pass me the ball no matter how open I was. So I said next play if I don't get the ball then i'm going to the other team and all my team said was"okay." So the next play came and sure enough they didn't pass me the ball so I said "I'm gone." So i went to the other team and Ron was the QB so I said to him that i'm on your team from now on and all he said was "Cool." So when I was on his team he always passed me the ball every other play and after that day me and him were always hanging out together like we've known eachother for years no matter what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment